Sunday, June 22, 2014

Baseball Party

Bryce's baseball team had their end of the year party Saturday. It was at a teammates house near ours.  They live on the river with a deepwater dock.  Very nice!  It was such a fun day!  The party started at 10:30 and we didn't leave until 7:30!!  CRAZY!  After the trophies were handed out the boys threw Coach Paul and Coach Anthony into the pool!  The pic I got was blurry, but here is Anthony being pushed in!  I don't have a picture of Bryce with his trophies but he got a Golden Glove for good fielding and he also got Most Improved Hitter!  He's very proud of his trophies!  


 CeCe and I loved the hammock on the dock.

 The tide came up just enough for the water to be deep enough to jump off the dock (it was HIGH!).  CeCe was the first Duke to try it!  Love my brave girl!  

 Anthony and I were next!  It was so much fun!!  

Bryce had been out on the boat tubing with some of the other boys but as soon as they got back he jumped too.

Tonight our neighbors (and big soccer fans) came over to watch the USA v. Portugal game.  They taught us a little about watching soccer and we had some good food!  These two best buddies are going to be lost without each other in a few weeks.  It breaks my heart.  

No comments: