Monday, October 4, 2010

Before the Beach

My parents are in Gulf Shores for the next 2 weeks and the kids and I (Anthony came over for one night) spent a long weekend with them. CeCe is actually staying with them tonight--my first night away from her! Bryce and I had to come home for the dentist in the morning and of course school. We will go back Friday for another long weekend (he is skipping the Mondays of school while they are here). Before we left for the beach we:

Did some homework--not really school homework but I've been getting him to do 4 or 5 worksheets every afternoon and he is getting so much better at holding and using a pencil.

Played outside and collected treasures in the wagon

Bryce had to make and take this I Am Special poster to school last week. He picked out all the pictures and stickers and had to tell his class about all of the pictures.
CeCe showed off her Bulldog spirit wearing this dress from Kiki.

Stay tuned for a post tomorrow or Wednesday about our first weekend at the beach condo. Lots of fun was had by everyone!


No comments: