Bryce is sick. He threw up a couple of times today and had one MEAN diaper. He slept a good bit of the day and when he was awake all he wanted to do was sit in the recliner with me. We watched a lot of Barney, Higglytown Heroes, and Backyardigans today. Anthony is such an awesome husband and Daddy. He came home at lunch and didn't go back to work. It was great having him here with us. We were supposed to go to West Point to Kiki and Papaw Duke's house this weekend. The whole family is going to be there so we are sad we have to miss it.
1 comment:
oh, I am sorry he has a bug! poor guy! we are hoping he is feeling better soon! I hope he stays hydrated time to pull out the pop cycles and juice ( I think like a heart mom on the blood pressures and hydration hmm??)
our therapist said that sign language helps with speech delays and I had read it in a book about heart children. I thought I would try and maybe it will help her? I only know the alphabet so it is new to me but it is fun learning something new with her and steven:) We might confuses her though because Steven is left handed and I am right! she did write on a paper today, she loves pens and pencils and she was drawing lines with them with her left hand so now steven is very hopeful that she chooses her left hand:)
Post a Comment