Sunday, March 25, 2007

Feeling Better

Bryce is finally feeling better. Not 100% yet, but definitely better than Friday and Saturday. He and his Daddy had some great bonding time today. I got in one of my 'must organize/store/throw away moods' so I was busy in Bryce's room for about 2 hours and I could hear the giggles coming from the living room. They were having a great time! He ate all of his dinner tonight (for the first time since Tuesday) and had fun in the bath tub again. Anthony and I planted some flowers today. It is such a good feeling to know that Spring is finally here. (Although it feels like summer here--86 degrees today!) We don't have much planned for this week. Maybe a playgroup or two and then Kiki and Papaw Duke are coming to see us Friday-Saturday and our friends Holly and Trey are coming Saturday-Sunday.

No comments: