Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Anxious

That is how we are all feeling around here today. In less than 24 hrs. we will be in full surgery mode. I still haven't heard from Patty about when we need to be there and when he needs to stop eating, but I'm assuming we will need to be there around 10:00, and he won't be able to have any solids after midnight, and breastmilk after 7 or 8am. I have started packing for Bryce, Anthony and myself, but 2 weeks is a long time to pack for! I slept better than I thought I would last night, but I'm sure tonight will be a different story. I might just bring Bryce in bed with us so I can stare at him and cuddle all night!!

This might be my last update before the surgery, but I will update sometime tomorrow after the surgery. It might be later in the day, he is scheduled for 12:15, but they are NEVER on time there. It will probably be closer to 2 or 3 when he goes back, and the surgery is at least 1.5hrs. long.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers, keep them coming!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll be praying for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you and your family as you prepare to leave for the hospital. We are lifting up prayers for a safe and successful surgery and recovery. God has blessed you with a special child and will keep his arms around you.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you all. We will be on the lookout for updates in the coming days. Please let us know if we can do anything for you (even really small things, just call)! I am so glad that Reagan can be with you.