Bryce had a GREAT first day at preschool today! He has been talking about it since we visited on Thursday so I knew he was excited. I thought that would change when we got there but he totally suprised me by smiling at everyone and walking right in his classroom like a big boy! He asked me to stay, but he was smiling as he said it because he knows that Mama's aren't allowed at school. :) His teacher said he was a very good boy and that he had a great day. He talked my ear off on the way home about what they did and said he's excited about going back on Wed!


It was stormy and rainy here all yesterday afternoon. Here's how I found Anyhony and the kids!
1 comment:
That last picture is hilarious. Think it might make the calendar this year? Naahh.
Tracy
Post a Comment