Sunday, April 13, 2008

Backyard fun!

Kiki and Papaw Duke came in town to help us build Bryce's swingset. It took a long time and I know Anthony and Mr. David were tired of it, but it looks GREAT! Bryce loves it!! He has gone up the ladder and down the slide at least 60 times since yesterday afternoon. Kiki and I went to Wal Mart yesterday and came home with a 'thats so cool' (Bryce's words) sand and water table. Bryce is now set up for some outside fun!! Oh, and that is Reagan in one of the pictures. She wanted to get in the treehouse so bad so Anthony put her up there. Bryce loved it!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE!

Bryce you are a very lucky boy, I think Quinn is envious because we still have snow up here! That looks like so much fun!

Have a great time Bryce!

PS How did Anthony get Reagan up there? Those big doggies are hard to lift up. Tom lifts Sam up sometimes but I just don't know how they do it!

xoxo
Jen and Quinn

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks great! The "guys" are putting ours together next Saturday - I hope they can finish it in one day. Bryce is adorable on there and looks like he is having so much fun. I know Teddy (our boxer) will want to get up in ours as well. They can't stand to not be where the action is LOL. I love reading the blog because it's alwasy good for a smile!!!

PS: I got the sweetest note from you SIL on our CaringBridge site!! The one that lives in AL. Tell her thank you - that really meant alot to me.

Anonymous said...

That playground looks too cool! I hope Camden can have one when he gets bigger! I'm sure his grandma Jo Jo and Ce Ce can take care of it:) I can't believe how much he has matured in such a short time.