Monday, February 19, 2007

New Trick



Bryce is standing up on his own!! He is very proud of his new trick!



He has taken a couple of steps, but isn't too sure about that yet. We have been busy since the last post.

On Valentines Day he had his 5th RSV shot. He weighed 17lbs. 13 oz! We were there for over 2 hrs. again, and I think he and I both picked up something from there. We both have had a cold since Friday. It seems to be getting worse instead of better for us both. I hope his doesn't turn into another ear infection. Anthony got Bryce the cutest drum for Valentines Day, he loves banging on it!

Friday my parents came in town! It is always great to see them. Saturday we celebrated my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. We had lunch with my sister and her husband, my parents, my aunt and uncle and of course the happy couple of 60 years. It was a lot of fun. Saturday night my parents stayed with Bryce and Blakeley, Hunter, Anthony and I went to the lakehouse for the night. We had a great time. Sunday they brought Bryce to the lake and we had lunch and played in the mud. Cappy and Papaw Ruff left this morning :( It will be 3 whole weeks before we see them again.
Hopefully we will be feeling better tomorrow, the playgroup is meeting at the Zoo!




No comments: